Another trashy Flapjack and Adventure Time inspiration. It seriously should be illegal to male cartoons inspired from Flapjack and Chowder.
I liked The Cube on a train and I'd be all for funding it in a live action movie.
1) The Adventure Time stupidity is cancer and destroyed everything "lol it's a donut maker" "lol I suddenly regret giving away that annoying ball".
2) Dog did less than the talking ball.
3) They completely skipped showing any passage of time. Every episode you just get the character implying it's been months, but visually it doesn't look more than a 2 day adventure. We never even get to see where she sleeps, what she eats. You can't tell the passage of time, even less so than in Samurai Jack.
4) I hate characters who don't learn how the world works because the writer clearly doesn't know how the world works either.
5) The final boss being the programmer's wife was disappointing,
6)But what was even more disappointing was the writer not answering any questions about how the train works and how it was built and by whom, only implied.
6)Fuck Flapjack/Adventure Time autism behaviour. Fuck The Room/A Wrinkle In Time.