Star vs Amphibia

No.110937897 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ok I've finally figured it out, here are the key differences that makes Amphibia a 1000% better show

1.) Amphibia has zero characters that I dislike seeing on screen. Star vs has Ponyhead, a character so bad that the fact that she was one of Nefcy's first creations tells you how bad she is at character development
2.) Speaking of which, Amphibia's character development is among the best I've ever seen. It is very consistent and you'll notice little callbacks from episode 1 in episode 20. In Star vs., despite having so many characters they could draw from, the only characters that were really fleshed out were Stat, Marco, Tom, Ludo, and Moon. Everybody else was either one dimensional or was not explored enough because MUH STARCO and MUH ECLIPSA. Speaking of ships,
3.) Amphibia is much less driven by shipping. There are no love triangles so the show is focused more on comedy and fleshing out the setting and characters. Meanwhile on star vs, STARCO, MANNA, JARCO, TOMCO, SABCO, ECLIPSCO, MOONCO,the list goes on but let's admit the show itself was too focused on relationship drama and it sucked the life out of the show after awhile. It started out good, but then turned into a shit show by season 3.

In conclusion, Amphibia (so far) can go down as a very fine example of entertainment while Star vs is a massive disappointment that can only be fixed by a renewal in 20 year whereby Daron Nefcy and her crew of inbecils are not involved at all

Is there anything I'm missing?