No.110724851 ViewReplyOriginalReport
What the fuck? Finally watching this show, why does /co/ hate on it so intensely? I''m gonna sound like I'm gushing, but I'm starting to think this is by far the best Western cartoon in terms of story and character in the modern age, period, so far ahead anything else I've seen recently it's actually embarrassing. There had to be a reason it garnered so much buzz, both positive and negative, and I'm starting to see why. THERES SOUL. Something people are not used to

Seriously, this shit is a breath of fresh air. It's just so distinct and stylish and defined in its aesthetic, I can't help but feel like "Steven Universe ripoff" will become the new buzzword for other shows that try to accomplish that dreamlike emotion centered storytelling it aims for. Beyond whether you like it or hate it, stuff like this is just...significant. I want more cartoons like this, whatever that means.

8/10 season 1. favorite episodes were Winter Forecast, The Return, Jailbreak, Rose's Scabbard, Island Adventure, and Alone Together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWtkofUmGiw