No.110380735 ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I know there's like a bajillion threads about steven universe every day but I somehow managed to avoid anything about this show until this week.
And I just binged all 5 seasons + the movie, and it was a pretty fun ride overall.

However I was really confused about Pink's characterization throughout the whole show, she was always built up to be an ambiguous, morally grey, potentially evil character with a lot of secrets.
She was shown to be a bratty, impulsive bitch who was traumatized by the other diamonds treating her like a toy they can lock up any time she displeases them.
But in the end of the show at least it was pretty adamant that she was indeed a good person by the time she got her earth colony and pearl, that it changed her and it was something she truly wanted while giving up on homeworld gems.

BUT THAT JUST BEGS THE QUESTION WHY THE FUCK DID SHE LEAVE SPINEL?
Since earth changed her for the good why didn't she think "oh fuck i kind of fucked spinel over huh, maybe i should bring her with me or at least tell her to go to the homeworld?"
Did she forget so easily?
Did she start really hating her?
Was she looking at her as part of homeworld gems she decided to leave behind so it was okay to fuck her over?

It's like she was all over the place on the alignment scale.