CartoonGate

No.109649642 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I myself am not a frequent visitor of this board, but I’m coming here today to address a problem, well 3 problems actually that exist in the Cartoon industry. Corruption, Pedos, and Social Justice politics. Now I know many of you will not like this, but hear me out on this and maybe you will understand.

There are 3 points that I wish to make in this:
>1. There is a lot of corruption in the industry. Scumbags like Alex Hirsch and Pendleton Ward are well known for their corruption, but I find it hard to prove, and I think we must investigate and prove what they have done, along with other Creators.
>2. Chris Savino being taken down for being a Pedo makes me wonder if there are more pedos in the industry, along with that I want to know why the Loud House is still airing, even showing Savino’s name on the episodes made before he was taken down.
>3. The most controversial one, the SJW Politics that infect the industry. Many shows in the last 5-10 years have been infected with this disease, and are forcing the shit on Children, and it’s obvious it’s not working since Children mainly don’t watch those shows, but they are trying harder and harder to get kids to watch it.
I really hope we can investigate the Cartoon industry, and see what hidden truths are in this fallen industry.