SVTFOE Scrapped Episode Scenario: "Family Feud"

No.108906546 ViewReplyOriginalReport
After "Curse of the Blood Moon", Marco has been avoiding Star (only when he is needed as a squire) and hanging with his breakup buddy, Kelly, more.

The show's "creator's pet", Eclipsa, is concerned about Marco not visiting Earth on a regular basis since he ever started being with Kelly.

Marco, now an obsessed squire and constantly flirting with Kelly (now officialy boyfriend and girlfriend, an upgrade from breakup buddies).
Marco says to Kelly if he wanted to start a family, he wants to name their baby Marco Jr.

Marco: I'm a squire. I am not visiting my family. Don't make me Eclipsa
He visits anyway and his parents are pissed.

He still brings her boo friend Kelly to Earth still not wanting to be a brother since Angie got pregnant out of nowhere.

Marco and his parents get into a fight since he lied about visiting on some certain day. He then says he hates them, how oblivious they are and how bad parents they are. And he says he doesn't care about Star anymore. He even calls Marco Jr. a stupid pointless miscarriage. Squiring and being with Kelly is more important to him.

Then he finds out from Janna that Jackie has died while people believed it was from failing a jumping the shark stunt at the Echo Creek Pier, but she failed on purpose which is more of an act of suicide. After Jackie finding her life pointless and depressing after breaking up with Marco.

He then orders Kelly to punch Angie in the pregnant stomach which leads her to the baby being killed in a stillbirth, like a miscarriage. Angie also dies in the process too. Rafael is heartbroken and he plans to run home back to Mexico with his mama.