Infinity Train is not just one season.

!aAO70AyG7E No.108896690 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey guys, it's me. The man who made a post containing information of CN's future in 2017. Long story short, I forgot my tripcode when getting a new computer. Embarrassing I know, I have no way to prove to you guys it's me. But I suppose the eventual confirmation will do the trick. I should be able to remember this new one, though.

Long story short, you may have saw Infinity Train is rumored to be a miniseries after Owen Dennis and Cartoon Network respectively have made it seem like that is the case. Rest be assured, that's not the case at all. It's similar to Apple & Onion's initial short run, except it was renewed long before the premiere.

> They're currently working on another batch of episodes. It may or may not be considered a season 2 depending on how you look at it, production wise it is season 2 though.

> You may say it's Cartoon Network's Black Mirror. That will make a lot more sense when eventual information on season 2 trickles out.

> Cartoon Network has a lot of faith in the series. There are BIG plans, you guys didn't endure through a year of the network promoting and hyping it up for it to be 10 episodes.

> That being said, those 10 episodes may satisfy your needs, but if you want more - you'll get more, but also something different. It's best not to give away everything though.

I'll try to be more active. I'm still getting information on series. Please be patient with me.