SNYDER Ignoring DOOMSDAY CLOCK For Upcoming JSA Return

No.108129095 ViewReplyOriginalReport
>**Nrama**: So does this tie in to Doomsday Clock at all? Because we’ve seen the seeds of the Justice Society returning in Doomsday Clock.

>**Snyder**: Not really. I mean, Doomsday Clock really is its own wonderful, incredible story. The kind of light connection between them is just that, what Geoff and I talked about was because Doomsday Clock is kind of running at its own pace and in its own kind of continuity, what I didn’t want to do was bring the JSA back before he had a chance to reintroduce them as a concept in issue #10.

>I think that’s similar with other characters that he’s going to be using in Doomsday Clock as well.

>So there’s a nod to each other in that regard. I wanted him to be able to have the JSA as an idea, and have that first appearance in Doomsday Clock.

>But in terms of the continuities linking up, Doomsday Clock is a very special and inspirational book. We’re all amazed, I think, at how good it is. **But its effects are relatively self-contained to itself.**

https://www.newsarama.com/45553-scott-snyder-to-reintroduce-justice-society-of-america-has-big-plans-for-them.html