Looney Tunes 2019

No.108020448 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Old thread got deleted because faggot mods couldn't do their job sooner. Anyway.. The new Looney Tunes shorts premiered in France to a great reception. It will be made available world wide on the 10th. What we know so far is that it is animator/storyboard driven and will not rely on scripts. It seems the first batch of shorts focus more on the 30's-40's era of Looney Tunes (the best era) and will consist of characters during that time period. Newer characters will most likely appear later on. At least 20 or so of the shorts are finished. There will be a total of 200 shorts each being 1-8 minutes long. NEW promotional image has been released and as you can see.. It's looking pretty damn good. Before anyone nitpicks about the yellow gloves, it's still unknown whether or not he will have them for the entirety of the shorts or if it's a one-off thing. I feel he wont always have them but it is a neat callback to some of his earlier shorts. Rumor going around is Daffy is very Clampett-esque and Bob Bergen (voice of Porky) has stated this version of Porky wont be very timid and will act more like how he originally did. My cautious optimism is turning into pure excitement. I think kino is on the horizon