Spider-verse thread

No.107778914 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Of course you'll be able to pitch those awful movie ideas and shill for characters that no one cares about or haven't been relevant in decades. But before you dive into your usual shitposting talk about this:

Odds are solid information on the next film won't appear until sometime after Far From Home releases in theaters, assuming there isn't a direct reference made in the movie itself. The Sony x Disney relationship seems to be in very good health. While I wouldn't want Spider-verse to join the MCU full on I would like for Spider-verse to gain access to characters that Disney has a grip on. I assume it would be a talking point for Sony at the renegotiation table after FFH gets out in theaters.

Even if they would for most part be extremely minor cameos, it would help flesh out the universes they no doubt will be visiting in ITSV 2 and the Spider-women spinoff. Evil Matt Murdock would be great from E-65 or Ultimate Reed Richards would be fantastic. Not mention getting to see Spidey superhero interaction staples, like the Human Torch, the X-men, Ms Marvel etc.