WB leak. Believe if you want, i know it's true

No.107580684 ViewReplyOriginalReport
friend or family member (trying to keep it vague so not to get them in trouble) works for WB entertainment. Accounting department. talking on discord a few things came up, they gave me permission to "leak" here.

1. WB is not considering selling DC, a rumor that seemed to start here a couple of weeks ago.
2. Wb Is not happy with sales at DC though compared to some image book, (sorry i forgot which) and Marvel.
3. Dc does blame Marvel for the "flood the shelf" strategy hitting comic sales.
4. Dan Didio and Jim Lee believe Black Cat and Marvel Comics #1000 are going to singlehandedly Hurt the industry, it's expected to take at least 1 year to recover.
5.Apparently, the reason they aren't hiring proven older creators is simply due to cost. The better the creator the higher the cost. they say that wanted Johns and Hughes on a project but fell through due to the line-wide cut to save cost.
6.Dc has a big announcement they hope will offset the disaster of Marvel 1000, friend doesn't know what it is, it's still in the final stages apparently.
7. Despite what 4chan says, DC loves Tom King and Bendis. But a friend says Dc not happy with sales slipping on Action and Superman, but says the ending of the Leviatian story is supposed to be a HUGE deal at DC gonna affect a lot of books, similar to Blackest Night.