What are some comics

No.107401236 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've never liked capeshit, the little I know of them comes from some movies, the old Teen Titans show and by browsing /co/ but I've been meaning to give it a try. Once I brought a Moon Knight book, whose concept I found interesting, but the issue was fucking disappointing. I remember a guy who would use dogs to kill rich people, some guys with jet packs or something that would catch random civillians and drop them from long heights and I think some evil Ghostbusters guys and Moon Knight just kills all of them, I knew cape is mostly unconnected stories with some occasional two-parters just like the TV shows, but this entre issue just felt like boring filler to me

So what are some good comics? I'm particularly interested on magic and fantasy heroes like Dr Strange/Fate. Are there any Thor, Wonder Woman and other gods/champions stories that takes place in more fantastical settings like the Aquaman movie? I've seen some pics of the DC universe that feature places like a Fairy World and Godlands or something. Did any of the martial artist dudes ever go on a wuxia-like adventure? I also enjoy Space Opera Sci-Fi like the GotG movies. Also books similar to the Teen Titans cartoon would be good as well

Feel free to use this thread to make your own recommendation requests