No.105355352 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Could someone honest to god explain to me what the fucking appeal of Carol Danvers is?

I constantly see these #CarolCorps fags shitting up every Marvel thread but i just dont get it. I fundamentally dont understand it.

Carol Danvers is the textbook definition of a soulless corporate cash grab piece of shit. She exists to mantain a trademark, was treated like hot garbage because nobody gave a shit for like 30 years, and even the little she had was completely butched to try and contort her into some kind of Wonder Woman esque role model, constantly shifting and morphing and retconning and butchering what little mediocre bullshit she already had until all you have is this ungulating blob of executive mandates and boardroom decisions parading itself as a champion of civil rights garbed in primary colors.

No seriously, what the fuck do people see in this dogshit character? I dont understand it on any level, i fundamentally dont understand it to the point where i can only justify it in my head if they're literal, for real, honest to god Disney shills. And this extends to the movie too, i see it being put on top ten most anticipated lists and i occassionally see people go "YAAS CANT WAIT" but WHY? Whats the DRAW? Theres NOTHING there. NOTHING. There is ZERO hook, and ZERO substance.

Seriously can someone explain this to me? Its driving me fucking insane. And theres so many of these Carolfags, they always take every little opportunity to spout off and start screaming "YAAS KWEEN SLAY #CAROLCORPS YAAS YAAS FLERKEN CAT YAAS" i just dont get it.

I dont fucking get it.

I DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND.