ELSEWORLDS Details & Stills

No.104201313 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Are you hyped, /co/?

>The three-night event begins with Arkham Asylum doctor John Deegan (LOST's Jeremy Davies) rewriting reality, which results in Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Barry (Grant Gustin) swapping lives. In this new reality, Oliver Queen looks like Gustin and Barry Allen looks like Amell, and the two heroes are the only ones who know they’re in the wrong lives and have each other’s powers. This not only explains what’s going on in the recent promos, but also why the actors have swapped costumes.

>"You’re not going to see me playing Oliver Queen’s mannerisms, or Stephen playing Barry’s mannerisms. It’s more being aware that for some reason we’ve switched lives and destinies. It’s more the fun of the situational comedy that we keep finding ourselves in, and less us having a complete role reversal," Gustin tells EW. "We get to see Stephen do some of the more goofy speed stuff I have to do on a regular basis, and I get some actual combat as Green Arrow. So, we just see different colors for each of us."

>"Having superpowers is crazy! Wearing the Flash suit is crazy!" says Amell, who, like everyone else involved, sounds genuinely thrilled about the crossover’s story. "The idea is that in order to be the best version of Barry Allen, which I have to be because we face a threat, there are elements of his personality I have to embrace, and there are elements of my personality that he has to embrace."

https://ew.com/tv/2018/11/15/arrowverse-stars-reveal-details-about-the-trinity-centric-elseworlds-crossover/?utm_medium=social&utm_content=link&utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_ew&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_term=B9B78F40-E936-11E8-9164-63964744363C