Emma is the best possible girlfriend you can get in this day and age.
- tomboy turned single mom
- still youthful and optimistic
- has a rebellious side
- despite that, she is responsible
- only 30 years old at most (depending on which book we are talking about)
- already has a proven excellent track record at raising a child
- finished university with a baby under her arm, so she is no stranger to hard work
- stinking rich
on the minus side, she has no idea how to cook.
She is bad at being a housewife, but she'll hold your hands while you walk in the sunset, play your favourite video games or watch your favourite campy movie/tv series with you (and bring the popcorn), will insist on sharing the shower or jacuzzi with you, and she's okay with you fucking another baby into her. And you can rest assured that she'll give you a healthy child who will be raised properly.