No.101930296 ViewReplyOriginalReport
So, just for the sake of getting it off my chest, here's my deal. I did stuff with other kids when I was little that went way past 'playing doctor' or whatever. So I started thinking other little girls were sexy. And I still think little girls can be sexy. Because really, logically, if you start off thinking the prepubescent form is sexually attractive, what magical switch in your head gets flipped that convinces you the exact opposite is true?

But, and here's the key point, I'm an adult now. And I've been around a lot of little kids, as an adult. And I think kids are okay...but they do not in any way behave like someone I'd want to have sex with. Because they're kids, and there's a pretty big gulf in the maturity/knowledge/understanding level. So I've got enough self-awareness to realize that while there's a physical attraction, the reality of dealing with a kid as a sexual partner is going to be not great.

And that's even setting aside the issue of power and control. I'm willing to grant that it's hypothetically possible that a sexual relationship between a child and an adult could exist that really is an equal exchange between both parties. BUT, and this is key, the adult really has no was of knowing whether this is the case, or whether the kid is just scared and trying to please. So ethically, it's dangerously irresponsible.

So I can say, without a trace of deception, that I've never been in a situation where I've been tempted to cross the line with a child, regardless of how attractive I found the kid, anymore than any normal person is tempted to rape the shit out of someone that they find physically attractive should the opportunity present itself. It's just not what you want to do.

It's why I find myself gravitating towards cartoon kids. No kid in a cartoon acts like a real little kid...they're always these weird little pastiches of kid-like behavior with the maturity and agency to act like little adult when the situation warrants. Totally different.