My Movie Idea/Plans for my Dexter's Odyssey movie project

No.101567805 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Well Folks, Between February 2009 and November 2024 or whatever you or I would chose, if I might be a movie writer/director, I think I’m gonna do the biggest, greatest, coolest, most awesome, most spectacular, most ambitious, most groundbreaking, most totally epic, most amazing, most elaborate, most innovative, most monumental and most ultimate achievement in movie/visual effects/animation history….my epic 9-part film saga, Dexter’s Odyssey.

In it, Dexter Odysseus Zarus, being taken care for since childbirth by the snake from Kung Fu Panda, Master Viper, branded with the childhood prophecy that he would one day destroy the cartoon, nerdy, dark sorcerer, Mandark (who is actually the exact Mandark in his black and red caped supervillain outfit with tights, a black and red cape, and pointy claw gloves from Dexter’s Laboratory: Ego Trip), the Dark Lord of Astronoma and personification of ABSOLUTE EVIL, and given a enchanted mighty sword with great and powerful magic called the Sword of the Phoenix by his father (who bought it in an eBay internet auction), is a very popular high school student, going through a well done senior year.