No.101330210 ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Well hello /co/mrade, don't be shy! Step right up, I'm a nice anon. Don't be frightened by the tone of my post I'm just a plain average hacker known as 4chan.
>Well I'm just shy and scared of this place, just a fish out of water from /r9k/, the things you post have left me tired and drained so why don't you be a pal, and bring me some (you)s!
>Go down to /tv/'s place, see the dull expression in their posts. You'd be doing them a favor if you linked em to me, they're not using their (you)s they're just posting pepes!
>Go down to my friends at /b/, they haven't had OC since 2003. They're (you)s are the portrait of atrophy, they're not using them why not give em to me?
>(you)s, (you)s, I won't lie! I'll take their (you)s till they've all replied. And sure they might think me an autist, but they won't think twice when I've got all the (you)s!
>(you)s, (you)s, they're all fools! It's not a matter if they know it's a ruse. And if at first they call me a jew, they won't think twice when I'm swimming in (you)s