The show had one thing going for it, the puns.
Everything else was terrible.
1) The models were ugly. The majority of fan art was better.
2) The crossdressing was mainly used as a disguise, it didn't even feature into many misunderstandings.
3) There was no conflict. Guy hates the outfit in the 1st two episodes, but then just goes with it, and barely brings it up.
4) It was a middle ground that didn't cater to either side, and couldn't get full support one way or the other.
- Either he needed to completely become a woman, or
- The main character should have been a tomboy who was forced to act girly to save the say.
5) Despite the fetish baiting, the actual show was pretty standard kid dribble, that came out 15 years after most kids shows moved past it.
6) It targeted kids. They needed to target teens or adults to do some outrageous stuff with the situations.