He's literally a much skinnier Lord English. If LE actually fit the Cairo Overcoat as it was originally drawn in the MC Intermission, this is him. His eyes are rendered as blacked-out hollows with a dim red glow for the irises
- Together Caliborn, plus his Cloun mentor and the looming figures of Matchsticks, Quarters, Cans and other Felt members, casts a very intimidating cohort of wanton evil
- Cut to distant shot of the rooft from a neutral angle, then zoom back in again on the opposite side
- Caliborn looks as he would see himself, in his normal sprite with goofy Gamzee and his Felt goons. Pan over.
- John is fucking resplendent. He's a younger, more muscular, fully-haired Poppop in a regal Heir of Breath outfit (this bit is covered in Section 5), complete with warhammer and a fucking mustache. John doesn't percieve his upper lip fuzz as being anything so it doesn't appear on his sprites, but Caliborn sees it differently.
- Cue flash animation. The fight cuts constantly between Caliborn's perspective - John's perspective - Felt's perspective - Gamzee's perspective.
- Caliborn's perspective: he's small, John is a towering brute hammering him harder than he's ever had before, warping around with his wind and gale-forcing him the moment he gets a foothold
- John's perspective: he's valiantly doing his best against a fucking adult Cherub at the head of a small army
- Felt's perspective: Their heroic boss and a suitably titanic opponent are clashing, and they're in awe. Total Hussnasty art style for this scenes.
- Gamzee's perspective: two little chibi kids are squabbling, pulling their hair and ripping their outfits up. Sigh.
- Fight ending shown from all four perspectives - Quarters is going to just shoot both of them but Cans shakes his head (Quarters shrugs), then strides between the two giants/squabbling kids and separates them then clocks John out of the comic
- John and Caliborn have parallel "that has brutal" moments on black/white backdrops each