1. Craziest visuals technically so far this is next level shit and really helped capture the scale here
2. Thanos' motivations makes more sense than the comic book one considering we don't have lots of issues to expand on him
3. Not as much time doing the stereotypical "team falls apart before learning to love each other" thing
4. Actual changes in status quo
Stuff I was eh on:
1. Movie had a FUCK ton happening in it. So many separate scenes.
2. Doesn't work as a good movie if you haven't seen the previous ones where the most of the character development and plot points are built which help give scenes in this movie more depth.
3. Personally liked the more colorful takes on Marvel Cosmic in GOTG and especially Thor 3 which still has my favorite visuals. Like, idk why have so much of the cosmic shit be so monotone in terms of color in the visuals. To be fair, most of the cosmic stuff was dead cosmic stuff, but even then Thanos' peeps looked more boring than they are.
4. Also wished that these movies would've graduated from just having funny snarky quips into actually funny moments as well. This is something I really liked about Thor 3 >>100126546
Dude definitely felt like a badass this time around. Although he didn't start off being that interesting when MCU first started off, I think he's probably my favorite character in it atm. He's probs about to get outshined by Carol though.