No.85576 ViewReplyOriginalReport
>*clinks spoon on glass repeatedly to slice through the sounds of cacophonous conversation*
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! Good evening! Thank you all for coming out to my thread tonight. Your collective presence has made this little soiree of mine quite special. Now, as to the reason for why I've gathered you all here. I would like to propose a toast…to the Janitor!
>*murmurs of confusion travel like an ocean wave through the crowd of anons gathered around me*

Yes, the Janitor! There is nobody on this board I feel is more deserving of a few words of appreciation than my dear old Janny. He works tirelessly every day and every night, spending every waking second of his life on this site. He deletes posts fit for no anon's viewing and removes the rapscallions responsible. He doesn't even ask for monetary compensation despite working all day, but does it simply because he wants /vip/ to be the best possible version of itself it can be.

And who gets to enjoy the fruits of dear Janny's hard labor? We all do, of course! Without sweet old Janny, /vip/ and 4chan as a whole would be inundated with off-topic shitposts about politics and alcoholic circlejerking and other unbecoming topics that have no place on a very important imageboard for gentlemen. So here is a sincere declaration of thankfulness…to the Janitor.
>*raises glass of finely aged pinot grigio in the air for a few moments before bringing it down to my lips*

But seriously folks, fuck niggers.