11. A cute mascot suitable for something even more specific than 4chan, thus not a great video host. Just not a versatile appearance.
12. What little there is to go on doesn't rock my world in any way. Rather plain.
13. 3D loose clothing problem aside, I'm still not crazy for the shape of her jacket, or ascot. The hair is quite adorable, though that would depend on how much effort the animaiton department is willing to give.
14. Simple and cute. The shape of the hair could be refined just a little. I don't know why, but she reminds me of the Morton Salt girl.
15. Good, but another loose-clothing dependant design. The 4chan logos feel like an afterthought, and the clover hairclip reminds me too much of Vivian James. I don't want to be reminded of Vivian James. Take those clovers off and put her in a graphic novel. She deserves better.
16. Another one with THAT hairclip. And the outfit isn't super inspired.
17. The main jacket is awful, but the secondary outfits are decent. not sure how the messy hair will hold up in 3D. And I guesss there's jsut no getting around that hairclip?
18. This is...nothing. You're putting 95% of her design entirely in the hands of whatever modeler gets the bid. And by that point you won't get another vote.
19. A cute 2d character, especially with this artstyle, though in 3D I imagine she'd look a tad bland. Maybe just a *little* too similar to Tinkerbell. Just a little.
20. Nice meme. But you do know that as soon as she puts her hands down or makes another expression, the meme will end?
In case you haven't figured it out, I'm going with #13. Tone down those stockings and tame those sleeves and you've got a great personality.