+Stagnant water (Free)
Reinforced Gate 5750
Boiling Pots 2750
Extra Larders 2000
Focusing defense on the moat and water that halted the enemy's ground forces and bottlenecking them onto the drawbridge as the only available entry point, and instead to use long range siege weapon such as catapult>Boon
Information timely delivered in war? Hell yeah!
Hidden trump card.
Picked for their jousting capability.
Stoic, cool, and as fierce as Tyorans.
Ideal for mobility of both wall defense and inner yard.
Fiercely loyal and honourable. There is no better ally and friend than these guys.
Far sight, and call for reinforcement from Dalagull to stand by in inner yard for ambush.
Maybe the bears can help to sniff out these smelly goblin bastards from the ground.>Godnheim, humans
Far sight, moat + stagnant water to halt their war elephants, and force their ground force on bottle neck situation on gate;
Call for reinforcement from Vassanir and have them ambush from flank and back side.>Arriamir, beastmaster
1. Far sight, and set the archers on walls
2. Boiling pots and scorpions on ready.
3. Perenite to stand by on the walls in case some of these savages managed to reach the top of the wall
1. Might be most dangerous assailant, as moat and water will have no trouble for monster that need no breathing
2. Far sight. and set the archers on walls
3. Boiling pots and scorpions on ready.
4. Perenite and Dalagull to stand by on walls
5. When the commanders have grasped the battlefield, I will turn into Titan and mow down the undead's number as much as possible before retreating. Aim at the Necromancers to reduce their capability to summon more army
6. Call for reinforcement from Vassanir and have them ambush the rest from flank and back side.