Emperors Children Rules:
1. Same at Codex
2. -1 to hit against warlord for enemy within 3"
3. when your Warlord Fights, you and your opponent secretly choose a number between one and three on a D6. Reveal at the same time, if the numbers differ, your warlord can make that many additional attacks. if they're the same nothing happens.
4. roll a D3 at the start of the fight phase, subtract that many attacks from enemy models within 1"
5. -1 damage against your warlord
6. re-roll charge rolls. if your warlord charges or heroic interventions, +1 S and A
2CP: Combat Elixirs
- Profile on Community Website
1CP: Excess of Violence
- See Codex
1CP: Incessant Disdain
- Use at the end of your opponents charge phase. Select one EC character, that model can perform a 6" heroic intervention and can move 6" when doing so.
1CP: Honour the Prince
- Use in your Charge Phase. after making a charge roll for an EC Slaanesh unit, you can change the result of one of the D6 to a 6.
1CP: Excruciating Frequencies
- Use in your Shooting phase, when an EC Noise Marine unit from your army is chosen to Shoot. Until the end of the phase, add 1 to the strength and Damage of blast masters, sonic blasters and doom sirens.
1CP: Cruel Duelists
- Use in the Fight Phase, when an EC unit that's not a vehicle or cultist unit is chosen to fight. until the end of the phase, unmodified wound rolls of 6 have an AP characteristic of -3
1CP: Tactical Perfection
- use at start of first battle round, select one EC unit and re-deploy them in your deployment zone.