Unlike all the other Jumpers here, I'm but a simple Jumper with a very simple plan.> Martial Arts Prodigy
- Learn the opponent's style in the middle of a fight, and make it better? Check.
- Use everything as a weapon? Check.
- Use any weapon? Check.
- Actually tell the opponent that one uses weapons because my actual Fighting Style is so purely bullshit that few have stood up to it? Check.> Modern Combat Doctrine
- CQC? Look above. Check.
- Unconventional Warfare expertise? Check and Double -fucking- check.
- Explosives? When are they NOT the answer? Check.
- Vehicle combat? Giggity...err, Check.> Esoteric Bullshit
- Chi? Check honored one.
- Magic? CLAMP style magic that works with literally all magics I learn. Check.
- Cheating? Thank you JL Dark. Check.
- First Magic? For all my weapon needs among other things. Check!
- Rune Magic? Check.
- The Force? Know it you do, Boi! Check.
- Haki? CHECK!
- Magoi? Check.
- Bloodline of Darkness? Open season on all forms of unique magics and spells?! Check!!
- Cosmic Energy? KITA!
- Cosmo? Tell me, have you felt your burning Cosmo? Check!
- Fullbringer? Since when where you under the impression this would not be a check?
- Magitech in general? Check.
- Chakra and Fuinjutsu? Believe it!> Now then
- Shit to combine ALL of this together into one bullshit Jumper? Check.
- Half-a-billion things I'm sure I forgot? Definite check.> pic related whenever I have to fight someone new with new stuff and things
But to answer your question? It depends:
- Usually, I end fights quickly. Since I decided to skip out on the alternate forms stuff, I'm still relatively squishy, and I'm fine with that, makes things interesting.
- If the one I'm fighting is INTERESTING however, that's when I start poking and prodding to see how far they can go and how far I can take what they are using on me.
So irritating in the sense that I'm either not even letting you get started or I take everything you're using and doing it better.