No.9243889 ViewReplyOriginalReport
A thing that has plundered me for quite some time now. Is, when will we be able to make hard AI a human like intellegence a supreme being wich streches far beyond our limits and is solably superintellegent. A quantum leap of utter means. So powerful that it is the holy grail of inventions knowlege wisdom. And as many predicts that it could turn out to call itself Black Santa and it will not be a nice being but hardly a qruel fucker who gives a bloody damn about life. And would unavoidably be the end of all life. Not even avoid life. But mute it and destroy the planet in a matter of milliseconds, with one big bada boom. To achieve that life has no meaning in the universe at all. Thats at least what i so called calling the hipster model of it. Just something without values, unable to see the beauty of it or desire to understand the validness of all that we humans see in our fullest creation. I talk about maybe generation 3 hard AI. Predicted to land in year 2060 or so roughly estimated I could proceed but i will go to long text soon. So let's sit down and have a little chat. It must be some high end tier. With either a super team or some polymath person who finally stumbles over how to make it and land it. We would ofc put it in closed shell to begin with. For us to be sertain it wont go destructive. But after that i see no point not letting it free. Remember this thing would ultimately hack everything and know about everything in just a matter of time. So what are your toughts sci? Where are you reasonably stopping your limits about this phenomenom. Thats it, ive tried to give it the best i could get. But this is so high end tier that it possibly can get. It would be godlike. I cannot come up with a closer descriptance.
INB4 good news everyone. I dont wanna live here any longer.
For Tl'DR supreme being. The finest of creations. Cryztalized to maximum potential. Food for tought.
Go