No.9243028 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello everyone, I have been asked to build an argon gas manifold. The manifold will be custom built for a welding laboratory that contains 4 welding stations. The welding stations don't require a lot of pressure to be used from the tap in points (only around 25CFH). My problem arises in that, in order for the manifold to be efficient, we need two sides with argon tanks feeding the manifold. One side (as shown in the figure) will be open while the right side will be closed. This manifold will not use an automatic switch over system (for when one side runs low) and will therefore be monitored manually as well as the switch over will be manual. With that being said, if each argon tank on the open side is filled to a pressure of +/- 2,100PSI and are open, will a gas pressure regulator rated for 4,100PSI be enough to give accurate readings? please refer to the figure and ask me anything about it. I am more than happy to answer.

I come from a spool/welder fabricator background so I'm not too familiar with physics and such amenities.