No.10895105 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Any /med/ here?
> Approximately 36hrs ago, my back starts itching(my last meal was at 43hrs ago, I ate some peanuts in class but 8've always done that), I cant handle it because I returned to the gym 2 days ago and my arms hurt like a bitch, so procede to scratch myself with the wall. (after am hour or two of this event I eat some spicy chicken soup and 2 beef hot dogs, the hot dogs were kind of sticky, but I didn't care and wash them off) Nothing else happens, sleep and that's it.
>Be 19 hours ago,( 20hrs ago I drink a banana milkshake, eat 2 full spoons of peanut butter and eat 2 beef hot dogs again they were sticky too but I washed them off) I notice some hives in my abdomen, they itch like crazy, minutes go by and my arms start itching a little too. Thought it was ant bites since I had a lot of ants in my kitchen because I forgot a load of bread out.
>16 hours ago I eat 2 burger patties, take a bath and go to class, nothing happens, I feel good.
>9 hours ago my body starts itching in multiple places, I'm worried, I go to the doctor, he tells is food allergies, gives me oral loratadine betamethasone.
>Eat the pill, rush home, take a bath with some oat soap (doc's recommendation)
>The rash gets worse, my legs are full of hives, it itches like nothing I've ever experienced before.
>Rush to doctor, immediately he injects me some hydrocortisone.
>30min later I feel a lot better, rash inflammation is better too.

I don't know what the fuck happened, usually food allergies tend to happen minutes after eating the allergen. But with this I don't fucking know. Also, as I said I started hitting the gym and making really good exercise (1.5hrs) after a year or so. I've always been fit and in a good shape but I think I may have overdone exercise. Last time I went to the gym (a year ago) the back of my ear, were my neck meets my head would start itching and get some inflammation (it felt like that little ball that some times has inflammation when you get a cold)