Mum's on Drugs.

No.10814544 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Those mummies in Egypt with those big pineal glands that got tasted and found for cocaine? Well that stuff it's called CHRISTos (operating system) which is an oil in it's natural state, people called it the sacred, therefor holy oil basically.

So my wonder is if anyone has taken the time to recreate the situation in a test subject. They would have to basically find someone who's third eye has been awakened/opened, and mummify them, and then wait for the decay to set it. Once that natural oil is all dried out and the molecule converging with other hormones and body fluids maybe it breaks down to the same basic element?

lol, well like on of the saints (as if we need more proof somehow that the Catholic Church is hiding useful information that could benefit this planet but prefers instead to keep a tight grip on it and personally I hope it gets burned to the ground so someone can rebuild it brick by brick from the ground up after how much it's been corrupted) that could be one way to tell probably, because my bet is those glows over their heads in paintings started as a sign to show who had been... ready cause it's another word for anointed... chosen, isn't that funny cause kings used to say they'd been chosen by god and stuff too... huh, oh well glad we have capitalism been working for us so far right? ROFL