No.10568490 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay, so. The third time is a charm right? Who here is my parole board? I know you are tattling on every little thing I do and I know you can't wait till this is over so you can rub every little mistake I made in my face. You put me in this Holographic Matrix Prison and kept 4chan going so that it would remind me of my crime and remind me of my punishment. Yes, when I was 16, I accidentally killed a girl on a motor cycle in a moment of lapse in judgement. Yes I ran her off the road by crossing over the median when I was high and drunk. This pre-prison reform system you have me in, the one where I sit in the chair for 2 hours in real time, made me think I was here in the real world for these 33+years.

INB4 This isn't your blog fag. It is my blog. You don't exist and all of 4chan is my punishment and my mistakes. The real world outside isn't moving along at the same pace that this inner mind prison is. Now I get it though and I understand what you mean by "Don't fuck the matrix."

It has been a ride, a real fantasy wonderland filled with everything I needed to get going on the right track again. The only question that remains is, now that I know this really is a simulation, what would happen if I "Fuck the Matrix" here at the last moment and did a whole world ending sequence?