No.10537904 ViewReplyOriginalReport
OH GOD! I hate to say it, but CIRCUMCISION ACTUALLY DID EXACTLY WHAT THE SOCIETAL MASTERS INTENDED IT TO DO!

You see, circumcision was invented to control males by denying them sexual pleasure, so instead of spending time fapping, they would spend time on other things. Plus, if you can't be happy with fucking, you become miserable and turn to religion for relief..

Well, after learning what society, dumb parents, etc did to me, I became very depressed that I can't experience sexual pleasure, nature's gift to humans. I started restoring by tugging penis skin several times a day. I started going crazy, i really want to experience pleasure, because i decided on an acid trip that pleasure is the point of life and you might as well kill yourself if you just grind without pleasure. well, i got so desperate for pleasure that I started learning to derive pleasure from MATH and CHEMISTRY! I'm delirious for pleasure, it turns me into a mad scientist. Undergrad organic chemistry lab is so fun, it's the one thing preventing me from committing suicide. Chemicals are so cool, reactions are so cool. I have an A+ in organic chemistry (average of 98) because of my pleasure from it. I plan to continue making A+ in all my subjects and going to masters and PhD in chemistry. I also started looking into amateur chemistry in my makerspace's communal chemistry lab.

Well, i hate to say it, i really hate to admit to it, but CIRCUMCISION FUCKING WORKED!!! The societal masters wanted circumcision to make you contribute to society since you spend less time jacking off, and also because it forces you to find other sources of pleasure besides fapping.