No.10490110 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Day by day I am more and more convinced that Atlantis existed. As a preface I do want to say that Atlantis was advanced for it's time (not Disney's interpretation of an advanced Atlantic society but more on par with the ancient Egyptians). They controlled almost half the world with their naval society.

Roughly 10,000-12,000 years ago the Great Northern Ice Age Glaciers are hit by a meteor landing in Greenland, starting a chain reaction of melting. The sheer amount of water entering the oceans makes the ocean bed sink and sea levels rise. What we know today as the Azores Islands was where, fringe heretical Geologists, say Atlantis was. This location also fits into Plato's accounts.

Atlantis from my point of view literally did sink over night from a sinking ocean bed and tsunamis.

There is more and more evidence stacking up everyday, why have we not looked into the Azores Islands? Every major investigation ignores these islands when a simple google map confirms that there is an elevated ocean floor.