you know, i'm a bit of a racer myself. i race the shitstains in the toilet with my pee sometimes.
what's this quanitity bullshit anway? van gogh constantly thrived to improve. he learned perspective, he used a framed thread grid to make some of his landscapes directly in nature. he actually got good by doing so many pieces.
what you do is exactly the opposite to me.
1) you transfer the meme faces. that is cheating to begin with, as you never learn how to actually render shapes, understand foreshortening, paint clothes, mix colors etc.
2) you use a stale, redundant theme - extreme facial expressions - and you even cut the composition to the torso or neck area.
3) you use cheap colors and can't be bothered to mix them.
4) you ignore constructive criticism. you know damn well that van gogh was open to criticism, considering all the letters to his brother.
5) you live in a messy flat. it is easy to be neglectful and have your place look like shit, including the toilet that is literally caked in old shit. it is hard to be a functioning human being with decent hygiene and a flat where you can invite people over. but you have too many excuses to justify that.
6) cutting off your finger is the most drama-queen-tier shit idea in this whole thing. "oh i'll do like van gogh! cut something off!" … don't forget to eat your paint, asshole. make a video of that!
it makes no sense to me. you are troubled and there is a LOT you could cut down on in this whole thing.