Cap And Widow Are Finally Gonna Fuck In INFINITY WAR

No.99279407 ViewReplyOriginalReport
>"Between the events of CIVIL WAR and now, Steve and Natasha have been together, that’s how we imagined it. And I think they’ve kind of been sort of flying under the radar but still taking care of business in the way that they know how to do. When we find them in this film, as it was explained to us by Joe and Anthony [Russo], they are just a fine, well-oiled machine. They sort of have a seamless communication between them. But they’re more hardened, I think, and when you are working underground for such a long time and you don’t have... not that they need to have any sort of back-patting or recognition exactly, but I think when you’re sort of fighting for something that you know is important but is not being really recognized or supported by a larger organization or even like, society as a whole, it takes a certain toll, and you can get feelings about it in a way. So that’s kind of where we find them."

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/avengers/avengers_infinity_war/avengers-infinity-war-are-captain-america-and-black-widow-romantically-involved-after-going-on-the-run-a158718