Eurocomics / Franco-Belgian Storytime

No.92165998 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /co/ how's things?

So, I've been incognito for rather a while, because of computer trouble, so I've not released any scanlations in an age.

However, today I bring you something new, this is book one of The Ogre-Gods, a sort of dark fairytale style story of the youngest member of a dynasty of evil man-eating giants.

Lazy translate of the summary:
>Petit is the son of the Ogre King. Scarcely larger than a mere human, he bears the brunt of family degeneration which makes each generation smaller than the previous one due to their inbreeding. His father wants him dead, but his mother sees in him the possible regeneration of the family since he could mate with a human as the Founder of the line once did. She then entrusts him to Aunt Desdee, the oldest of the family, who was dishonored because of her love for humans, and has become a recluse in a wing of the immense castle. But against his mother's wish, she will try to raise Petit, contrary to the usual family way ... Torn between the violent impulses he inherited and the humanistic education he received from Desdée, where will Petit find his place? And will he survive the voracious appetite of his family?

Please don't hesitate to post any comments, suggestions or corrections that come to mind.