This pesky little Maggie

No.84170274 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'd gladly let this purple tart vomit onto my taint so her amazing tongue can fully taste it before it darts up my anus. In and out again and again as it edges closer to my prostate and drives me closer to orgasm, smiling her cutesy little loli smile as she does her work. As I'm about to climax she'll pull out and begin rapidly inserting her larva down my urethra. The pain would be overwhelming but would almost immediately fade to pleasure as she caresses my sweaty balls with her long and sensitive tongue. She would feel the heat of her young emanating from the sack as they grow in mass and when she senses I am about to orgasm she will block my pee hole with her gloved little hands to ensure that not a drop of my seed escapes, her young need to feed after all and as I bask in the afterglow of our lovemaking she would decide that is is time to leave me to nurture our children and move on to another host. Goodbye my sensuous Maggie, I will do you proud. Does anyone else want a sexy little fly to make them penis pregnant?