Worst Comic Series Ever

No.77099098 ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Red Hood and The Outlaws
>Finished the entire run
>Tried my absolute hardest to like this book but oh my god does it suck ass!
>Scott Lobdell consistently fails to write edgy, teens, and half the dialogue is absolutely cringe worthy.
>Jason doesn't do anything throughout the whole series besides mope around and shoot stuff.
>Not even going to get into how retarded this version of Starfire is who can't even remember anyone unless she has sex with them.
>Roy Harper is the only likeable character on the team and Lobdell still fucks with him by making him wear that stupid trucker hat everywhere he goes.
>The storylines are so painfully bare bones and boring that I literally had to force myself to finish this thing.
>AND THE ABSOLUTE WORST THING THIS BOOK DOES IS GIVE THE MIDDLE FINGER TO EVERYONE WHO MANAGED STAY ON BOARD THIS TRAIN WRECK TO THE END!
>In the very last issue Starfire needs to return her injured sister home and for some reason this means she has to leave the team now.
>What the fuck? Why can't she just help her sister out and then come back?!
>Might has well just said outright why Starfire's leaving the team in panel: "We are pulling Starfire off this shit team so we can retcon and reboot her in her ongoing solo."
>Crux is one of the most retarded villains I've ever read in comics, Jason literally gives himself amnesia on purpose, and there's more that I can rant about but I won't
>Fuck this series and fuck Lobdell!
>Red Hood and The Outlaws is the worst series I've ever read in seven years of reading comics!