There's so much wrong with this.
1) The Victim Syndicate (and Steph) were clearly shown to be wrong. Batman feels responsibility to help those caught in the crossfire, but he didn't make anyone do anything evil.
2) Priest's JL started with Batman doing too much and making one mistake. That's it.
3) King's Batman is about Batman making a lot of mistakes, but if you think he's going to end it that way, that's hilarious.
4) Tomasi is an idiot. Having a mother killed by a batarang...that's just sloppy writing, but in no way is that any kind of justification for the Arkham Knight's fanaticism. It would have been a scalpel or a shard of glass if they hadn't had a batarang.
5) Jefferson (who isn't Hill's self insert, unless you're the most low-context reader ever...which, well you are on /co/) isn't trying to save Duke and Cass, it's about all of the team coming together. So far, Jefferson has tried to reach out to Duke, but the PTSD Duke's suffering from isn't Batman's fault.