Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

No.192058035 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Expectations for the upcoming Duel? For some reason having Soulburner duel back to back makes me think it's the writers way of saying goodbye to the character and that makes me sad. But then again there's really no one else to duel so maybe I'm overthinking it.

Episode 116: ???? – Kanzen Nensh? (Complete Combustion)
As their battle rages on, Revolver is disappointed to see that Soulburner still has doubts in his heart. Enraged by this, Soulburner decides to cast aside the trauma caused by the Lost Incident, and the sadness he felt after losing Flame. With all his doubts gone, Soulburner summons a mighty conflagration to his right hand and fights against Revolver with everything he’s got.

Script: ???? || Hirota Mitsutaka
**Storyboard:**???? || Yamamoto Ryuta
Direction: ???? || Yamamoto Ryuta
Animation Director(s): Noh Gil-bo

Episode 117: ?????? – Majiwaranai Michi (Paths That Won’t Intersect)
After finding out where Ai is, Yusaku heads to an island located in the outskirts of Den City, all by himself. Ai has already started making copies of himself on the island, using the SOLtiS he acquired from SOL Technologies. Ai reveals his motive for attacking humans, as well as all the thoughts he’s been keeping to himself. And now, with the future of the world on the line, Yusaku and Ai begin their first and final battle.

Script: ??? || Yoshida Shin
Storyboard: ???|| Eran
Direction: ????? || Mikamoto Yasumi
Animation Director(s): ????, ????? || Satou Mizuki , Hasegawa Issei