Every feat shown must be recorded with as much accuracy as possible. Statements, quotes, and official guide books can be used. Take certain facts with a grain of salt.
- Outliers, false feats, false abilities, false author statements, false quotes, false statement made by characters, fan theories, made up Power Levels, and headcanon will immediately be disregarded.
- Any “*character* might or possibly be equal/more powerful than *character*/Beerus” will be immediately disregarded. Either the character given is or isn’t more powerful.
Rules applying to Goku.
- Apply his base strength before applying Kaioken, all Super Saiyan transformations, SSGSS Kaioken, and Ultra Instinct.
- Remember that any transformations after Super Saiyan 3 has yet to have a official multiplier.
- When using GT Goku, keep in mind that he’s weaker as a child than as an adult despite being able to transform with or without a tail. The tail just increases his ability to use Super Saiyan 3 for longer periods
- Using GT Goku as an adult may be used so long as his feats and facts are properly and accurately evaluated.